On a cold full-moon night where only ghostly howls break the silence, you are alone and lost in an old house. While the curtains rustle and the old floor creaks, you hear some notes coming from a dusty piano. You enter the room following the music, but you notice that there is no one and that the keys of the instrument are playing themselves. As you anxiously approach, you discover a score covered in spiderwebs posed on the piano stool. Would do you dare to play?
- Le vieux cimetière (1'06'')
- Le fantôme de la mariée (1'19'')
- Le réveil de la momie (1'17'')
- Le squelette qui avait perdu son bras droit (00'49'')
- Dans le train fantôme (1'05'')
- La créature (1'10'')
- Le loup-garou (1'18'')